Chartered Boat Rental on our
Harris Sunliner Pontoon Boat
Includes Captain, Tax & Gas!
- Prices based on 1-8 people up to two hours: $175
- Each additional hour: $75
- Each additional person (up to 12 people): $15
- No Pets
- No towing of water skiers, tubers or wakeboards.
- Reservations MUST be made 48 hours in advance (no exceptions)
- Credit card required to hold reservation.
- Rental includes life vests and safety equipment.
- Hours: 9am – 7pm
Boat can be enclosed so reservation must be cancelled 48 hours in advance (i.e. plans change, rain, overcast, cool). We will not go out in high wind or lightening storms and in that event, cancellation will be our responsibility (deposit will be refunded). Advanced Reservations Required!
Contact us at 570-226-3293 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Dates of Operation 2013
Summer: June 17 - Labor Day (7 Days a week)
Off Peak (weather permitting):
Spring: May 11 - June 16 (Saturday's & Sunday's)
Fall: Sept 7 - Oct 13 (Saturday's and Sunday's)
Hours of Operation
Every hour on the hour from 11 am - 6 pm
Sunset cruises: call for days/times
Every hour on the hour from Noon - 4pm.
ALL NEW!! Buy your tickets in advance up to 5 days.
Minimum of 4 people needed to depart. If there is a wait, there is plenty to do. Get an Ice Cream or slice of pizza, take a walk on the 1.5 mile nature trail up to the Dam, head over to the Visitors Center to see historic photos of the lake being built or just enjoy sitting on the Observation Dike watching the boats go by.